L.A.S.H. is the Women’s Ministry at Linked UP Church. L.A.S.H. is acronym for Love Act Serve Honor. This Women’s Ministry was formed to empower ladies with information, revelation, insight, experiences and opportunities to grow in God’s Word as we journey together towards being all that God has created us to be. Growth takes place through serve projects, conferences, Connect Groups and community support efforts. The L.A.S.H. Women’s Ministry is based off of Galatians 5:13 (MSG).
Galatians 5:13 (MSG) – “It is absolutely clear that God has called you to a free life. Just make sure that you don’t use this freedom as an excuse to do whatever you want to do and destroy your freedom. Rather, use your freedom to serve one another in love; that’s how freedom grows. For everything we know about God’s Word is summed up in a single sentence: Love others as you love yourself. That’s an act of true freedom. If you bite and ravage each other, watch out—in no time at all you will be annihilating each other, and where will your precious freedom be then?”
L.A.S.H. is Recruiting New Committee Members!
- Current Resume
- One-minute video, showing your creativity and spirit, answering the following questions:
- What makes the committee purpose powerful to you?
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What interests you most about the L.A.S.H. committee?
- What was your most memorable L.A.S.H. event and why?