Linked UP Church is currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Executive Administrator
- Sr. Assistant Pastor
This position will be the Executive Assistant to Senior Pastor and Co-Pastor:
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational skills
- Projects a professional and confident image, able to handle a stressful pace
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Basic understanding of accounting methods
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment
- Strong administrative abilities which include but are not limited to recording of minutes, budget reporting, some data analysis, and some statistical research and reporting.
- Steady, positive attitude, people-oriented, team player, customer service minded
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Editing and proofreading ability
- Detail oriented, creative, ability to learn new software applications
- See more in the full job description
- Full job description
Sr. Assistant Pastor:
Linked UP Church is hiring for the position of Senior Assistant Pastor. This position requires the following:
- Must possess a Bible College Graduate.
- Must possess at least 7 years of ministerial experience.
- Must know that candidate is called to serve in the “Assist” role.
- Largely responsible for assisting the Lead Pastor in various management and organizational roles.
- Ability to communicate effectively in large and small settings
- Experience in problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Can effectively build and maintain healthy teams
- Experience in leading teams, services, as well as people
- Strategic problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build meaningful relationships, train and develop leaders
- Present vision to leadership/church
- Delegate well
- Strong sense of team
- Reiterate vision to leadership/church
- Lead by serving others
- Identify and assess various Ministry needs, improvements, and innovative implementations for best practices and service to the people
- Full job description
To apply for this role, complete the Employment Application and forword your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.